- This event has passed.
Toddler Test Kitchen
May 21, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you struggle with a picky eater and only dare to dream of a balanced toddler meal? Is mealtime preparation tricky to balance with a curious kiddo who wants to “help” out?
Join us every other Monday and one Saturday per month at the Halle Heart Children’s Museum for the Toddler Test Kitchen. The Toddler Test Kitchen is a one of a kind, hands-on cooking class for kids from 2yrs to 6yrs (recommended). Each class features an age appropriate original recipe created and presented by Baby Bloom Nutrition.
Join an experienced registered dietitian nutritionist and twin mom, Yaffi Lvova of Baby Bloom Nutrition, as she guides you and your budding chef through this fun hands-on class that leaves your child with an appreciation for healthy cooking without any clean-up!
Cooking Basics | Safety, Measuring and Keeping Clean
Life Skills | Table Manners and Setting the Table
Knife Skills | How to Respect and Properly Use Kid-safe Knives
Discovering Flavors | Vocabulary Building through Describing New and Favorite Foods
Please Note: Saturdays may repeat recipes featured on Mondays.
Suggested age range is 2yrs – 6yrs old. Space is limited. Advanced registration is required.
$15 / Museum Members | $45 4-class Series for Members
$18 / Non-Members | $59 4-class Series for Non-Members
To register, please click the Register Now button above.
- Suggested age is 2 years – 6 years
- Adults are free to attend the class; separate museum admission is required.
- Registration is limited to 12 children per class.
- Recipes and activities will be unique each Monday. Saturdays may repeat recipes featured on Mondays.
- Advanced registration is required.
- Parent/Chaperone attendance is required.
- A ratio of one adult per 1-2 children is recommended.
Here is a video from one of our latest classes.