- This event has passed.
Toddler Test Kitchen
April 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until May 20, 2017
Do you struggle with a picky eater and only dare to dream of a balanced toddler meal? Is mealtime preparation tricky to balance with a curious kiddo who wants to “help” out?
Join an experienced registered dietitian nutritionist and twin mom, Yaffi Lvova, of Baby Bloom Nutrition, as she guides you and your budding chef through the TODDLER TEST KITCHEN, an age appropriate, hands-on cooking class designed to encourage healthy and helpful eating at an early age.
Suggested age range is 2yrs – 6yrs old. Space is limited. Advanced registration is required.
$15 / Museum Members | $45 4-class Series for Members
$18 / Non-Members | $59 4-class Series for Non-Members
To register, please click here.
- Suggested age is 2 years – 6 years
- Adults are free to attend the class; separate museum admission is required.
- Registration is limited to 12 children per class.
- Recipes and activities will be unique each month so attendance of one class per month is recommended.
- Advanced registration is required.
- Parent/Chaperone attendance is required.
- A ratio of one adult per 1-2 children is recommended.
Here is a video from one of our latest classes.